- STEP ONE: Complete this SURVEY.
- STEP TWO: Create a PINBOARD. Toward the end of the survey, you’ll get more information on how to create a Pinterest pinboard, which is required as part of your nomination.
- STEP THREE: Return to the survey and give us the LINK to your board. Then click submit. Your nomination is complete!
- STEP FOUR: SHARE your pinboard with as many people as you can. Our awards decisions are influenced in part by the number of likes and repins you get for the photos on your board.
Completed nominations are due by April 23, 2012 at 9:00 am CDT. If you’re not able to complete your nomination all at once, you can save your progress through the link at the bottom of the page, starting with page 2. If you have any questions about completing your nomination, email Rachel at RachelB@ifyc.org.
A couple things to keep in mind:
- You’re nominating your campus, so get others from your campaign team involved in putting your nomination together and promoting your pinboard.
- Only campuses who have participated in the Better Together campaign are eligible to win an award. (Haven’t done anything as part of Better Together yet? Sign up and get started!)
- Campuses may apply to win several awards, but will be awarded only one.
- We reserve the right to withdraw an award for any reason.